Layered Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 walnut halves or additional chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Crumble mincemeat into medium saucepan; add water. Bring to boil; boil gently 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool.
- STIR together flour, salt and chopped walnuts in medium bowl; set aside.
- BEAT butter in large bowl with electric mixer 30 seconds; gradually beat in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk. Beat in flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spread with cooled mincemeat.
- BEAT cream cheese in separate bowl with mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla; carefully pour over mincemeat. Top with walnut halves or additional chopped walnuts.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until top is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 127), Total Fat 14.1g (Saturated Fat 7.1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 49mg, Sodium 167mg, Total Carbohydrate 23.1g (Dietary Fiber 0.8g, Sugars 13.5g), Protein 4.1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 3%, Iron 9%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.