Lemon Angel Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix, prepared and baked according to package directions in 10-inch tube pan
- OR 1 prepared angel food cake
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted*
- SPLIT cake into three layers using sharp knife. Place the bottom layer on serving plate and spread with curd from one jar. Place next cake layer on top. Spread with curd from second jar. Put final cake layer on top. Frost cake with whipped topping. Garnish with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until chilled.
- TIP *To toast coconut, spread coconut on microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing with a fork after each minute. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 54g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.