Lemon Blueberry Mousse Pie
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 large egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup thawed, frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
- Blueberries for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- PREPARE and bake single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; cool.
- COMBINE sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan. Add egg yolks and milk. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir on low heat until thickened. Cool to room temperature. Spread 1/3 cup mixture in bottom of cooled baked pie crust.
- DRY blueberries between paper towels. Arrange in single layer over filling in pie crust. Gently stir whipped cream into remaining filling. Spoon over blueberries in pie crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving. Garnish with grated lemon peel and blueberries, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.