- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (8 oz.) packages low fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup cut up fresh assorted berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and springs back when lightly touched. Turn oven off; partially open oven door. Allow cheesecake to stand in oven 30 minutes. Cool. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
- SERVE with fruit, either on top of cheesecake or on the side.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 10), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.