Lemon Cheesecake Gingerbread Torte
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 480 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Gingerbread Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated gingerroot (optional)
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 3 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream and lemon curd (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 10-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Beat gingerbread mix, water, egg, oil and gingerroot, if desired, in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add lemon juice, lemon peel and food color, if desired. Beat until smooth.
- SPREAD lemon mixture over cake layer. Cover and chill 4 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle sides of torte with walnuts. Garnish with whipped topping and lemon curd, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 340), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 460mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 51g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.