Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 1440 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening and brown sugar in bowl of electric mixer. Beat until fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, oats and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until light brown. Spread jam over hot crust.
- BEAT together cream cheese, sugar and flour in bowl of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add lemon juice and peel. Mix until smooth. Pour over jam.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Chill several hours or overnight.
- CUT into 24 squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 24), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.