Lemon Coconut Pie Pops
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 12 pops
- 1 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick well-chilled Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- OR 1/2 cup well-chilled Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3 to 6 tablespoons ice cold water
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 1/3 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 teaspoon decorator sugar
- BLEND flour, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Cut in shortening using pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs with some small pea-sized pieces remaining.
- SPRINKLE 3 tablespoons ice water over flour mixture. Stir with fork. Add additional ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, just until dough holds together firmly when pressed into a ball. Flatten into round disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 30 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll dough on lightly floured surface into 12-inch circle. Cut dough into 24 (2 1/2-inch) circles using round cookie cutter, rerolling dough scraps as necessary. Arrange 12 dough circles on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Place 2-inch tip of lollipop stick on top of each circle, resting stick on parchment paper. Stir lemon curd and coconut in small bowl until blended. Spoon evenly onto center of each dough circle. Brush edges with milk. Top with 12 remaining dough circles. Press edges with fork to seal. Pierce tops with fork.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes. Microwave frosting in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds. Drizzle over or brush onto pie pops. Sprinkle with decorator sugar. Cool completely on baking sheet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 pops), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 61g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.