Lemon Cranberry Crisps
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries or dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, shortening and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until coarse crumbs form. Add lemon juice, egg and dried cranberries. Mix until a smooth dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Dip bottom of glass in flour; flatten cookies to 1/4-inch thickness.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave on HIGH for 5 seconds or just until soft. Knead gently to blend. Cut a very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle frosting over cookies. Let stand 15 minutes or until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 48), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.