Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 75 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups Pillsbury™ Softasilk® Enriched & Bleached Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 to 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Spray 10-inch tube pan, 12-cup fluted tube pan or two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT sugar, butter and cream cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy. Blend in on low speed lemon juice, vanilla, lemon extract and salt.
- ADD eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add flour; beating until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
- BLEND glaze ingredients in small bowl; beat until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of cake), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.