Lemon Gingerbread Mini Cakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Gingerbread Mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 48 mini muffin cups with baking spray with flour.
- COMBINE gingerbread mix, 1 cup water, butter, egg and ginger in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute. Divide batter evenly into prepared mini muffin cups. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes.
- WHISK powdered sugar, lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons water in medium bowl until smooth and blended. Place wax paper under wire rack. Remove mini cakes from pan. Dip bottoms immediately into lemon glaze. Place on wire rack, bottom side up. Cool completely.
- WHISK whipped topping and 1/2 cup lemon curd in medium bowl until blended. Spoon into 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut 1/2-inch corner off bottom of bag. Place remaining lemon curd in separate 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut 1/4-inch corner off bottom of bag. Squeeze whipped topping mixture onto each mini cake. Top with a small dollop of lemon curd. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cake of 48), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.