Lemon Heaven Dessert Squares
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in small bowl; set aside.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and oats in medium bowl. Mix into butter mixture until thoroughly blended using pastry blender.
- PRESS crust mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Pour filling over crust.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 12), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.