Lemon-Lime Cooler Dessert
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 195 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Key Lime Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1 pint heavy cream (2 cups)
- Fresh lime slices, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in coconut. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- WHISK lime gelatin, lemon gelatin and boiling water in large bowl until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Beat in cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup frosting for topping. Beat remaining frosting into gelatin mixture until blended. Chill 30 minutes.
- STIR gelatin mixture. Pour evenly over crust. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Beat cream and 1/4 cup reserved frosting in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread evenly over gelatin layer. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with lime slices.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 squares), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.