Lemon Poppy Seed Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Lemon Poppy Seed Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 8-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Reserve 1/2 cup quick bread mix in small bowl for topping.
- COMBINE remaining quick bread mix, milk, oil and egg in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is moistened. Spread 2/3 of batter in bottom of prepared pan. Spoon preserves over batter, spreading carefully to within 1/2-inch of edge of pan. Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over preserves.
- ADD sugar to reserved 1/2 cup quick bread mix. Cut in cream cheese with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Allow cake to cool 45 minutes for center to set.
- TIP **HIGH ALTITUDE (above 3500 feet): Add 1/4 cup flour to dry quick bread mix; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of mix. Bake at 375°F. for 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.