Lime Cranberry Cooler Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 (1 oz.) squares white chocolate, melted
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix oats, flour, sugar and salt in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until it resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and food coloring, if desired, in medium bowl. Pour over crust; sprinkle evenly with cranberries. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top of bars.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Lightly drizzle white chocolate over top of bars. Once set, cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.