Little Monster Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Radiant Red Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Red, green, yellow or blue food color
- 24 pretzel sticks
- 24 gum drops
- 24 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 gummy candy rings
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites to make 12 cupcakes. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes, as desired.
- COMBINE coconut and several drops of desired food color in small plastic bag. Seal. Shake until evenly tinted. Decorate cupcakes to resemble monsters using tinted coconut, pretzels, gum drops and chocolate chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 65g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 46g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.