Loaded Halftime Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup rippled potato chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup colorful candy coated peanut butter or chocolate pieces
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE 1/4 cup frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Beat remaining frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Spread evenly over brownies. Top immediately with pretzels, potato chips, corn chips, popcorn and candy pieces.
- MICROWAVE plastic bag containing frosting 5 seconds. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle evenly over brownie toppings. Chill 15 minutes or until frosting is set. For maximum crispness, serve same day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.