Loaded Halftime Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Additional ingredients to prepare brownie mix per package instructions
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely broken pretzels
- 1 cup coarsely broken potato chips
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup colorful candy coated peanut butter or chocolate pieces
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE 1/3 cup frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Spread remaining frosting over brownies. Toss pretzels, potato chips, corn chips, popcorn and candy pieces in medium bowl to blend. Sprinkle evenly over frosting layer.
- MICROWAVE plastic bag containing frosting 5 seconds. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle evenly over brownie toppings. Chill 15 minutes or until frosting is set. For maximum crispness, serve same day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownies), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.