Macadamia Nut Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 55 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BEAT brown sugar, shortening, water and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs. Beat well.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- DROP by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are se (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.