Make-Ahead Brownie Delight
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 47 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in separate large bowl until smooth. Stir in melted vanilla chips. Fold in whipped cream. Place 1 cup whipped cream mixture in decorating bag fitted with star tip (1/4 to 3/8-inch opening). Spread remaining whipped cream mixture over brownie. Pipe decorative border around edge of brownie. Cover; chill 2 hours.
- PLACE raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender container. Cover and process until smooth. Strain to remove seeds. Combine sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan. Stir in raspberry puree. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Cool completely.
- RUN knife around edge of pan to loosen dessert. Remove sides of pan. Arrange raspberries over filling. Serve with raspberry sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 35g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.