Malted Milk Ball Brownies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coarsely crushed malted milk balls, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup malted milk balls. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips and butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in milk and vanilla until blended. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup malted milk balls. Chill 15 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.