Malted Milk Ball Peanut Butter Cream Squares
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 170 min
- Yield: 24 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Break up cookie dough and press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, beat frosting and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Carefully fold whipped cream, marshmallow creme and 1 1/2 cups of the malted milk balls into peanut butter mixture. Spoon and spread mixture over cooled cookie crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cream layer is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- To serve, place cream squares on dessert plates. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of the chocolate-flavored syrup. Sprinkle with remaining chopped malted milk balls. Store covered in refrigerator.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 recipe), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.