- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 loaves
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- OR 3/4 cup Crisco® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl. Combine oil, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Fold in mango, raisins, nuts and coconut. Divide evenly between prepared pans.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted into center of each loaf comes out clean and loaves are golden. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (18), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.