Maple Bacon and Parmesan Shortbread Rounds
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 24 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup butter, chilled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- BLEND flour and butter in food processor, pulsing until mixture is coarse. Mix cheese, bacon bits, pepper and flour mixture in large bowl with fork. Toss until well combined but still loose. Pour syrup slowly over mixture, mixing with wooden spoon (mixture will be sticky). Place dough in wax paper and roll into a log. Chill 1 hour. Cut log into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place on baking sheets 1/4-inch apart.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 round of 24), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 47g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.