Maple Chocolate Walnut Bars
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1 egg. Press evenly into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 egg and maple flavoring in medium bowl. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over partially baked crust. Top with walnut mixture, spreading evenly to edges.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.