Maple Walnut Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 38 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor or extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavor or extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all base ingredients in large bowl; beat at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Make filling while base is baking.
- COMBINE all filling ingredients except walnuts in small bowl; beat until well combined. Stir in walnuts.
- REMOVE pan from oven; pour filling evenly over warm base. Return to oven; bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE all glaze ingredients in small bowl; blend until smooth, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle evenly over bars. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.