Maple Walnut Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 75 min
- Ready Time: 720 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnut pieces, toasted,* finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts and butter in medium bowl; mix well. Press in bottom and 1 1/2-inches up sides of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup syrup, brown sugar and flour until well blended. At low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating until smooth.
- REMOVE crust from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust. Return to oven. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- RUN knife around edges of cheesecake to loosen. Cool 2 hours or until completely cooled. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
- Just before serving: BEAT cream and 1 tablespoon syrup in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Carefully remove sides of springform pan. Spoon or pipe topping around edge of cheesecake. Cut into wedges.
- TIP *To toast nuts: Place walnuts in a dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.