Marbled Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- OR Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Beat brownie mix, 1/2 cup butter, 2 eggs and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until dough forms. Stir in nuts.
- COMBINE cookie mix, 1/2 cup butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until dough forms.
- SCOOP cookie dough into 1 tablespoon size metal scoop until about 1/3 full. Fill remainder of scoop with brownie dough. Drop onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining dough. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 72 cookies), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.