Marbled Funfetti® Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 14 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Place 1 cup batter in small bowl; stir in chocolate syrup until blended. Fill muffin cups with 1 tablespoon white batter, 2 teaspoons chocolate batter then 1 tablespoon white batter. Swirl thin knife through batter to make a marbled effect.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD cupcakes with thin layer of frosting. Place remaining frosting into 1-quart size resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Make scallops around outside edge of cupcakes. Sprinkle candy bits in center.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.