Marbled New York-Style Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter in medium bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in eggs, flour and vanilla.
- MEASURE 1 1/2 cups batter into medium bowl. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Spoon half the vanilla batter into prepared pan; top with half the chocolate batter. Repeat layers, ending with chocolate batter. Swirl batter gently with knife or metal spatula to marbleize.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 570 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 41g (Saturated Fat 22g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.