Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- OR Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- COMBINE brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in bowl of electric mixer. Beat until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- DRIZZLE melted chocolate over batter. Using a small, sharp knife, swirl the chocolate into the top of the batter to create a marbled effect.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack. Cut into 24 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (24), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.