Marmalade Crab Crusted Salmon
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 4 medium green onions, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 (6 oz.) cans crab meat, drained
- 2 teaspoons salt-free onion & herb seasoning blend
- 6 tablespoons plus 4 tsps. mayonnaise
- 2 (12 oz.) salmon fillets, skin removed, each cut into 2 pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10-inch baking pan with sides with no-stick cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook flour over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until light brown. In medium bowl, mix flour, green onions, marmalade, crab, seasoning blend and 6 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet; spread each fillet with 1 teaspoon of the remaining mayonnaise. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Spread crab mixture over fillets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crab mixture browns and salmon flakes easily with fork.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 serving (1/4 recipe)), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 155mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 44g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.