Mile-High Peanut Butter-Brownie Pie
Debbi Bracker Carl Junction, MO Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 170 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1 (15.5 oz) Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Reese's® peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Fisher® Party Peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s® mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie; flute edge.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, peanut butter chips, oil, water and egg 50 strokes with spoon. Pour batter into crust-lined pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, covering edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown and center of brownie is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
Reese’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
Fisher is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. Elgin, IL 60123-7820
Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 680 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 42g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 41g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.