Millstone® Heavenly Tiramisu
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (8 oz.) containers mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups strong brewed Millstone® Breakfast Blend Premium Ground Coffee, cooled to room temperature, divided *
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semi-sweet chocolate curls for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with no-stick baking spray. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at low speed. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 23 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- COMBINE mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 cup coffee in large bowl at low speed of electric mixer until blended. Beat at high speed until thickened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- TRIM away outer edges of cake with serrated knife; cut into three 10 x 4-inch slices. Split each slice in half horizontally, making six 10 x 4-inch slices. Lay pieces out flat, cut side up; brush with coffee. Brush again with remaining coffee.
- PLACE one slice cake on a serving platter. Spread top with 1 cup filling; dust with cocoa powder. Repeat with second layer. Add third layer cake. Frost top and sides with 2 cups filling; dust with cocoa powder just before serving. Repeat process making a second loaf. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.
- TIP *To make strong brewed coffee: Measure 1/3 cup Millstone Bed & Breakfast Blend Coffee and 1 1/2 cups cold water into a drip coffeemaker.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- See cake mix package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/20 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.