Mini Black Forest Brownie Desserts
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Cheesecake Swirl Flavored Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/3 cup chocolate curls or grated chocolate
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12 muffin cups generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie batter and cheesecake filling according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Divide brownie batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Drop filling mixture evenly onto brownie batter. Pull knife through filling and batter to swirl. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Run sharp knife along outside edges to release mini desserts. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- STIR pie filling and almond extract in medium bowl until blended. Spoon evenly over one side of each mini dessert on individual serving plates. Top evenly with whipped topping. Garnish with chocolate curls. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.