Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- OR 1 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12 mini-muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR 3/4 cup hazelnut spread, flour, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE 1/4 cup hazelnut spread in decorating bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe a swirl on cupcakes. Top with raspberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 mini cupcakes), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.