Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Brownie Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (1.5 qt.) container mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Stir peppermint extract into chocolate syrup.
- CUT brownies into 15 servings. Crumble brownies into individual dessert dishes. Top each with a large scoop of ice cream and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup mixture. Garnish with sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 15 servings), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 44g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.