Minty Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Cheesecake Swirl Flavored Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Mint Flavored Spread, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, 3 tablespoons water and 1 egg. Spread into prepared pan. Prepare filling mix according to package directions using 2 tablespoons water and 1 egg. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate mint spread. Spoon on top of brownies. Swirl with tip of knife. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- REMOVE from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Place on serving plate. Place 1/4 cup chocolate mint spread into decorating bag fitted with a medium star tip. Make 12 rosettes around outside edge of brownie cake. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 brownies), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.