Mix It Up Funfetti® Brownie Sheet Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Aqua Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting, or your favorite variety Funfetti Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. (Sides of pan must be 1-inch high to prevent overflow during baking.)
- BEAT cake mix, 3/4 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 3 eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 1 1/2 minutes. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Stir brownie mix, 1/4 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs in medium bowl 50 to 75 strokes or until blended. Pour evenly over cake batter. Swirl batters with tip of knife, pulling some cake batter to top surface.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting on top of cake. Sprinkle evenly with candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 slices), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.