Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 3 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 (17.5 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- HEAT oven to 375° F.
- DISSOLVE coffee in hot water in a large bowl. Beat in egg. Add softened butter and cookie mix. Mix until soft dough is formed. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet 2-inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.