Mocha Fondue with Brownie Fruit Kabobs
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- Assorted bite-size pieces of fruit, such as strawberries, grapes, bananas, kiwi
- 1 (15.75 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of an 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and egg. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 29 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Place in freezer 20 minutes for ease in cutting.
- LIFT brownie from pan using the foil. Cut into bite-size pieces. Put on decorative skewers alternating with fruit to make kabobs. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Stir coffee granules with 1 teaspoon water until dissolved. Blend into frosting. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds. Dip kabobs into mocha fondue.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 600 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 89g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 69g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.