Moist Chocolate Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- OR (14 oz.) cans Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Combine egg whites, flour, baking powder and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 18), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.