Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Hot Roll Mix
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from roll mix, whole wheat flour, oats and salt in large bowl. Heat water, milk and butter until hot (120° to 130°F). Stir into flour mixture with honey and egg until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Shape into 24 rolls. Place in prepared pan. Cover with damp towel. Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F) for 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 roll of 24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.