- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Pink Lemonade Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- White sparkling sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg. Stir until evenly moistened. Reserve 1 1/4 cup pink cookie dough for top layer. Stir melted chocolate into remaining dough. Press chocolate dough in prepared pan.
- BEAT egg whites until foamy and beginning to stiffen. Add sugar gradually beating until very stiff. Fold in coconut and flour. Spread over cookie dough in pan.
- PAT 1/4 of reserved pink cookie dough at a time into a 4-inch square. Lay on top of coconut layer. Repeat with remaining dough to cover coconut layer. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove bars from pan using the foil. Return to rack to cool completely. Peel foil away from sides. Cut off dry edges before cutting into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.