New York Style Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz,) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, flour, vanilla and lemon peel; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cake), Calories 820 (Calories from Fat 500), Total Fat 56g (Saturated Fat 31g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 255mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 55g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.