Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 2/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter-flavored candy
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Lightly coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add alternately with milk to shortening mixture. Beat until well blended. Stir in oats and candy. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.