- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine sugar, water, oil and vanilla in separate bowl. Stir egg whites and nuts into sugar mixture. Add flour mixture. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into 12 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 12), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.