Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 2/3 cup
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dry oat bran high fiber hot cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- Step 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2Combine oil and brown sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Blend well. Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Mix well. Stir in oats, oat bran and raisins. Drop by slightly rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Step 3Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.