- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- COMBINE shortening, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, oats, pecans and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until set and bottoms are light golden brown. Cool on cooling racks just until cool enough to handle. Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar. Cool completely. Roll again in powdered sugar if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.