Orange Coconut Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 3/4 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flaked coconut, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, orange marmalade, egg and vanilla in medium bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until a sticky dough forms. Stir in 1 cup flaked coconut. Shape scant teaspoonfuls of dough into a ball. Roll in remaining coconut. Place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.