Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 1 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chopped, fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar crystals (optional)
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 12 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large mixing bowl. Whisk together oil, milk, eggs and orange juice. Stir liquids into flour mixture just until moistened. Gently stir cranberries into batter. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with coarse sugar, if desired.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.