Orange Cream Cheese Muffins
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 1 dozen muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, Use your favorite CRISCO Oil
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Spray bottoms only of 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Add nuts; mix well. Make well in center.
- COMBINE egg, orange juice, 1/3 cup marmalade, milk and oil in separate bowl. Add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir quickly until dry ingredients are moistened. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- COMBINE all frosting ingredients in bowl of electric mixer; beat until desired consistency. Frost cooled muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.